ANNUAL DINNER 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN THE YEAR DUE TO COVID-19
I have much pleasure in inviting you to book your place at the society event of the year – the Oxted Offshore Annual Dinner 2020.
Date: Saturday 21 March 2020
Time: 19.00 for 19.45
Location: Park Wood Golf Club, Tatsfield, Westerham TN16 2EG
Dress code: Lounge suits and cocktail dresses
As always, the revered Oxted Offshore trophies and accolades will be presented for sailing achievements during the last year. The evening promises great company, good food, toasts and speeches and the traditional group photo. Drinks in the bar until midnight will round off the evening.
Reserve your place as soon as possible by emailing Howard now on oosailing [at] gmail [dot] com with your menu choices so that numbers can be confirmed to the venue. Special dietary needs can be catered for but please be sure to let me know in advance.
The cost for 3 courses is £34 per head and for 2 courses (starter & main) £29 per head, including gratuities, and must be paid no later than Friday 28 February.
Wine and other drinks can be purchased at the bar, which will be open from 19.00 to midnight.
1. Duck and mango salad with a lime and chilli dressing.
2. Chicken liver pate with onion and ale chutney, toasted brioche and pickled onions.
3. Mushroom and stilton tartlet.
1. Breast of guinea fowl and a cider jus.
2. Braised featherblade of beef with red wine jus.
3. Cod loin with a saffron sauce.
All served with dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
1. Profiteroles with chocolate sauce.
2. White chocolate box with pannacotta and raspberry ice cream.
3. Cherry frangipane tart with pistachio ice cream and custard.
Coffee and mints will be served at the end of the meal.
I look forward to receiving your reservations as soon as possible and seeing you all there on the night.